What is it? Product description from the NOBULL website: Run, climb, slide, grind, lift….these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do.
* The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric®, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
* The SuperFabric® guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
* The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
* High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
* Reflective NOBULL logo for visibility when you need it most.
* Breathable perforated microsuede tongue.
* Molded, anatomical sockliner.
* Medial rope grip.
* The Trainer comes with two pairs of laces.
* 4mm heel to toe drop.
What do I think? I think that the NOBULL trainers are great! One thing I like about them is that they are durable. They have a soft feel inside but are harder on the outside. I first saw them at the 2017 Reebok CrossFit Games. Then I started to see them more often at our gym which is one of the reasons I wanted them. They are available in unique patterns and colors that make them stand out from any other shoe.
Here’s a PRO TIP! You can get NOBULL shoes in kid sizes! We contacted NOBULL and confirmed their shoes are unisex. That means there is no difference between the shoes for women and men. The online store lists men sizes starting at size 8 but if you view the same shoe listing for women you can order smaller sizes. There is a table on the Rogue website to help you figure out what size to order. See “Size Conversion Guide” at the bottom of the page – https://www.roguefitness.com/nobull-trainer-navy-heather.
Why do you need it & when should you use it? I mostly use them for running but sometimes CrossFit, weightlifting, or football practice.
How do you get it? NOBULL Trainers can be ordered from their website, or through the Rogue online store, It’s a good idea to follow their Instagram page, since they very frequently publish photos of the next shoe they will release, and it is not unusual for them to sellout the first day they are available.